The EGL48 is ideal for indoor and outdoor environments that are subject to wet conditions and that have demanding lighting requirements.
We are pleased to introduce the latest addition to Peachtree Lighting’s growing line of industrial products. The enclosed and gasketed EGL48 is now available.
EGL48 is a 48” linear LED luminaire that delivers 4,000 or 6,500 lumens. It is suitable for indoor or outdoor locations where weather and water threaten standard luminaires.
The EGL48 features:
- 50,000 hours of performance from 80+ CRI LEDs.
- Impact-resistant, narrow 4” fiberglass housing for updated appearance.
- Water-resistant enclosure that is NSF, IP65, IP66, IP67, Nema 4x and RoHS certified.
- Lumen packages that deliver a superior 4,000 or 6,500 lumens.
- Color temperatures of 4,000K or 5,000K.
Ideal for demanding applications where weather or water are present, including: awnings and canopies, car washes, cold storage, food and beverage processing, loading docks, locker rooms, transit stations, parking garages, and stairwells.
Complete product information, spec sheet, photometry available on PeachtreeLighting.com.
For additional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.