The square 12BLSD is an ideal upgrade from traditional sources to high-quality LED.
Based on agency requests, we have increased the lumen packages on our popular 12BLSD 12" square LED downlight. The 12BLSD now delivers up to 10,000 lumens, up from the previous maximum of 6,500.
And, we have lowered prices on the lower lumen configurations to offer 10,000-lumen configuration at the old 6,500-lumen price. That's a 50% increase in lumens per dollar.
The 12BLSD features:
- 50,000 hours of performance and a five-year warranty.
- Standard 0-10v 10% dimming, with 1% dimming and TRIAC dimming available.
- Standard 80+ CRI with 90+ CRI available.
- Multiple lens options.
- Color temperatures of 3000K, 3500K or, 4000K.
- Available in a vandal-resistant version for rough service applications.
- The 12BLSD is ideal for soffits, under-eaves, drive-throughs, and other mid-height applications that require recessed 12" luminaires.
Ideal for Renovation Projects
The 12BLSD is ideal for conversion of mid-height fluorescent and HID soffit lighting to LED sources. The optional flange-mounting kit accommodates ceiling thicknesses up to 1-1/2". We are seeing many LED conversions with the 12BLSD on bank drive-throughs, and school building soffits.
Complete product information, spec sheet, photometry available on PeachtreeLighting.com.
For additional information, contact us at email@example.com.